Saturday, September 17, 2011

Post 44: 3 day weekend and some good news

(Thursday)

Fellow Adventurers, 

I will start with the good news...June got a part time position with another family, which secures her financially for the most part until we leave. A few people have come to look at my room so far, and though we have not decided on anyone, it makes me feel better about it all.

Also, we have just about figured out our plans for Venezuela. I will be booking some more plane tickets this week. We may have to end up staying a night in Caracas by the airport, to catch a flight the next day out to the Canaima area. We have not settled on how we are leaving Venezuela, but I think we will most likely be flying from capital to capital as that seems to be the cheapest way outside of busing it, which we are not to keen on the thought of.

I have been doing further research on cities in Colombia and Ecaudor and have come up with some good finds. I will be adding more of that information in the next few days when I become less distracted by my current Star Wars kick.

G

No comments: