Thursday, October 20, 2011

Post 53: Two Weeks Notice


Fellow adventurers,

Today I settled my sublease and am nearing signing another lease for my housemates before I leave. We had to move last second, which led me to a bit of a panic since June and I are leaving so soon, but I am feeling confident all will work out, and even be beneficial for all involved. The move in date is not until December 1st, but I have requested I be able to move my things over before hand. Luckily, my sub-renter is alright with having to move a month into our contract. (10/23/11 Update): We met then owners of the place with my roomies dog, and that's when the plan for our dream home fell through...we will work something out, hopefully!

Gabby and John officially booked their tickets to Santiago and we have booked most all of our lodging in Argentina. We have yet to hear anything back about Choroni unfortunately. I hope we book something before we depart, I would not want to be stuck at the airport in Caracas without a place to stay or anything to see or do. We have also been working on buying tickets for a bus from Bariloche to El Calafate, Torres Del Paine, with a return to El Calafate. That would be a major piece of the puzzle out of the way.

Tomorrow is a day I have long been looking forward to, and for some reason I am feeling a bit nervous about it. I suppose it is just because I've never resigned from a position before, and as I previously mentioned, I'm anxious to see my boss's response to my plans, not that it will really matter soon anyways.

Hopefully its only smooth sailing from here...

G

No comments: