Saturday, November 5, 2011

Post 59: Vaya con dios


F.A.,

My last day at work was a good one, I had the chance to say goodbye to most everyone I would have cared to, and even some I would have preferred not to. Pretzels and doughnuts abounded, and I was even given $20 bucks from a lady who appreciated some camera related advice I had given her over the years. That was much appreciated and merits a mention here.

Everything is mostly settled. I have gone over all the details with my room-mates regarding money and the hopeful December 1st move to 4th street. Tomorrow I will be moving the last of my things to Junes basement, and finishing up a few more last minute things.

We are officially unemployed and one day away from flying to my hometown of Orlando, in sunny Central Florida.

Gavin (and June)

No comments: