Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Post 31: double digit days!


Fellow adventurers,

We are now just under 100 days until we depart for South America. I have been working hard to get the itineraries up in the past few days and have finally completed them. They will be used as a reference point for the planning of each individual country. We can each add to them from our own homes and on our own time, which is a great benefit. You can find them on the right side of the main blog under, you guessed it, Itineraries.

Money is going good and I am keeping resilient in terms of spending the little of it I have left over each paycheck. I'm Feeling very confident at this point and have been trying to bide my time as best as possible. I admit that my lack of patience has had the best of me some days in the past few month, but I think it has to do with the anxiousness surrounding quitting my job and severing my ties. I should apologize to my partner in crime, as she has been on the receiving end of some of my frustration. I know the adventure we seek should not be forged through stress and frustration.

2 weeks til plane tickets.

G

No comments: