Saturday, March 5, 2011

Post 8: March is here by G

Dear fellow adventurers,

March has arrived, and with it has come with a good deal of what I was trying to get rid of - Stress. Though my problems have been mere trivialities in the bigger picture, they none the less wore me out physically and mentally this week and I think some relaxation is . I will try to use some of that time productively as well of course.


We have much to look forward to, and much of that has to do with planning for the trip. Tomorrow J and I will be sitting down to start the planning phases of our first leg of the trip, Colombia. I am excited to finally start doing some more research into the nation.

Links to view:

1.) Youtube: Travel Guide to Cartagena
2.) Colombia Travel Blog
3.) South American Tourism Office

Also, we have decided that our goal for March will be to secure our replacement passports. This is the first of many steps we must take, so starting early will ease our worries down the line.

Thats all for now, updates soon!

G

No comments: