Sunday, February 27, 2011

Post 7: the need to reduce stress by G

Dear fellow adventurers, 

My trip to Florida was very enjoyable, and I feel as though I caught up on some much needed rest and relaxation, and got to see those I hold dearest. However, I returned home to unsettling news on the homefront regarding my living situation, and it adds to the list of things needed to be remedied by the time I leave for Florida again.

Past that, money has been tight and I feel the need to cut back on some of my vices (Tv, dining out, etc.) and concentrate on bettering myself (reducing bills, getting rid of more "things", checking up on my health etc.). Accomplishing that will help in easing my stress and further my determination. Ive decided also to use a greater degree of my spare time being productive as opposed to passing time with distractions and things that can drain me monetarily.



Negativity is a virus, therefor positivity is Anti-Virus.

other thoughts...

We may be able to fly directly from Orlando. While at the airport, I saw many flights to and from major metro areas in South America. TACA and TAM seems to be prominent amongst the names. We may get to avoid Miami after all.

Signing out,
G

No comments: