Monday, February 14, 2011

Post 6: Happy Valentines Day!


(more after the break)


Where hearts were entertaining June
We stood beneath an amber moon
And softly murmured someday soon
(Someday) We kissed
(We kissed) And clung together

Then tomorrow was another day
The morning found me miles away
With still a million things to say

Now when twilight dims the sky above
Recalling (thrills) of our love
There's one thing that I'm certain of
Return I will to old Brazil

(Return) Return
(I will) I will
(To old) To old Brazil 
This time next year, my partner in crime (the card I made her is above) and I will be celebrating our 7th Valentines day together in "Old Brazil". I commemorated our sixth by buying a 2nd copy and constructing the rest of the map I had partially purchased for Christmas. We will pin point our journey with this and I will take photos for updates here.

For now, I depart for my last vacation of the year until the big trip, coincidentally to the place where it will all begin.

269 days!

No comments: