Monday, May 23, 2011

Post 15: Goal...the possibilities! by G

Fellow travelers...

The previous week was a good one. We went camping in New Jersey, which I fear will be one of only a few chances I get to leave the city before our departure in November. It was good to get away and clear my mind a little. June is sure to be a busy month and the distraction will be endless.

Our itinerary is pretty much complete (more about that soon!) and we at minimum have an assessment of which major population centers we will be passing through. With that in mind I looked at the chances of seeing some of the major football clubs of Sudamerica. The following is what I came up with:


Colombia -Primera A


Ecuador - Serie A

Peru - Primera Division

Chile - Liga de Futbol Profesional Bolivia
 Argentina - Primera Division

Uruguay - Primera Division (all following clubs in Montevideo)

Brazil doesnt seem to have its season going during the time I will be there...though I have thought of visiting the Maracana.

I want to try and see atleast a game a month, thats my goal.

No comments: